Data democratization reaches the banks. Using user and specialist presentations, we showed you how target-oriented and user-friendly data analysis can be reliably achieved in order to underpin decisions with data analyses and evaluations.
The 3rd Data Driven Banking Forum included high-quality presentations by renowned speakers from the financial industry in a relaxed atmosphere.
Examples from the practice of banks that have already implemented these solutions and use them operationally were presented. In addition, we showed you how to successfully combine big data, self-service BI and dashboarding in order to gain insights from internal and external data sources and use them optimally in competition.
There were again many interesting conversations and a lot of room for networking.
- Data-driven Banking – Mandatory and Free! (Gerrit Sindermann, Contovista AG)
- Introduction / Overview of Tableau using various examples (Moritz Funk, SIEGER and Alexander Loth, Tableau)
- „The first 100 days tableau” (Claudia Wieser, Kommunalkredit Austria AG)
- “Market-driven and regulatory change: An overview how banks can solve challenges in their advisory and risk management processes” (Santhosh Varghese, MSCI Inc.)
- Driving Client Centricity through Business Intelligence (Ville Roisko, Deutsche Bank AG)