Regulatory frameworks (e.g. BCBS 239) demand comprehensive reporting on data history over many years. This includes end user computing assets (EUCs) like Excel applications develop by the business. With SIEGERs approach it will be ensured to gain control over Excel and similar applications.
- Combines solutions with Cluster Seven result sets to easily analyse the Bank’s EUC inventory.
- Offers a risk assessment and within one dashboard.
- Fulfills all regulatory requirements like BCBS 239.
- Provides all users with an easy solution to optimize BI Tools.
- Bundles a defined set of services, e.g. Enablement, Analytics as a Service or Consulting.